FIXX® is a delicious 24-Karat Chocolate meal replacement energy shake that is made with the highest-quality clean ingredients to support your weight management goals.
FIXX features cold-processed New Zealand whey from clean pasture-raised cows not treated with hormones or second-hand antibiotics, and is 99% lactose free. We also added 30 organic fruits and vegetables, along with antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and probiotics to provide you with a naturally nutritious meal replacement option.
Start your day—and your weight management goals—off right by getting your daily fix of FIXX.
Benefits of fixx:
• Supports balanced blood sugar levels
• Enhances muscle endurance and joint health
• Assists in energy and weight loss
• Supports immune function
• Promotes beneficial digestive tract bacteria
• Provides vital amino acids and protein for overall health
• Supports optimal metabolic function for maximum weight control
Only the best ingredients:
• 24-Karat Chocolate® powder
• Organic whey protein
• Organic vegetable blend of carrot, broccoli, tomato, cucumber, kale, spinach, parsley, cabbage, celery, cauliflower, green bell peppers, asparagus, Brussel sprouts, onion, garlic and ginger
• Organic fruit blend of apple, grape, grapefruit, orange, pineapple, lemon, lime, cherry, watermelon, pear, mango, strawberry, papaya, tangerine and apricot
• Probiotic blend
• Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and B12
FIXX is an ideal start to any day. It is an amazing source of protein and other nutrients, and it tastes great. But how can it help you reach your weight management goals?
According to a study performed at the University of Missouri-Columbia, eating breakfast can help people experience a dramatic decline in cravings for sweet foods throughout the day. The study also showed that higher-protein breakfasts have beneficial effects on the appetitive hormonal and neural signals that control energy intake regulation in overweight individuals.
One of the biggest health problems faced today is that people have difficulty losing weight. A recent study performed at Australia’s University of Adelaide found that a high-protein diet reduces the need for calorie intake, and that whey protein is more effective than red meat in reducing body weight gain and increasing insulin sensitivity.
Whey is great for increasing lean muscle and burning fat. It is better absorbed before any form of exercise, and has even been shown to have a positive effect on stress and mood. A recent article from the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition found that whey “improved coping ability, probably through alterations in brain serotonin.”
Additionally, the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition has also stated that “Under most conditions, protein is more satiating than the ingestion of carbohydrates. This suggests that a modest increase in protein may promote satiety and facilitate weight loss through reduced energy (caloric) consumption.